cinta hatiku

cinta hatiku

Sunday, December 12, 2010

~KANTOI~

12/12/2010


mmg cntk tarikh nie kn???
hurm,but 4 me it's not really good....huhuhu
want 2 noe y???
actually I had argument wit him yesterday....
it's bcoz I having fb account without telling him....
I'm not putting him behind but iI dun hav strength 2 let him noe bout it.....
I admit dat was my fault....
I'M SORRY HONEY.....:(
didn't mean 2 hurt u babe....
you noe wat,we were having silent war.....huhuhu
fortunately,it's jz 4 a while....
now we r ok....
n never mention bout dat thing again....
feel very release rite now....(^_^)


p/s:speaking LONDON.....hehehehe:P 

2 comments:

  1. cian nyer..dah kantoi..hihihi...
    pasni jgn sorok2 lg..huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhuhu...skali skale men sorok2....pe slhnye...

    ReplyDelete